I won’t deny it. I’m embarrassed to see that my last blog post was published in 2009. Let’s catch up.
- I joined StudioPress in November, 2009
- At StudioPress, I was privileged to build the Genesis Framework
- We released a truckload of excellent child theme designs for Genesis
- Then, we build a new truckload of awesome plugins
- StudioPress merged with Copyblogger
- My wife and I bought our first house
- Copyblogger launches Authority Rules, I was fortunate enough to be involved
- I got to build a sweet WordPress Membership plugin
- Copyblogger hired these ridiculously awesome people
- I (finally) switched my site over to using Genesis
Not a bad way to spend one’s time.
So yeah, I’m back, and I will be writing again. I’ve learned an incredible amount of new stuff over the last few years, and it’s time I start publishing all those goodies. Expect the usual, but with a Genesis twist. I did build the theme, after all.
If you notice that the comment form looks a bit off, you’re not crazy. It probably is. I just haven’t gotten around to fixing it.
12 Replies to “Absentee Blogger”
Delighted to see you back on the public side of the blog, Nathan. I knew you were with StudioPress/Copyblogger, (Genesis rocks BTW), but I’ve missed seeing you at the keyboard. Blog on, you always used to have something to say ….
Welcome back! Thanks for building some incredible tools. I use Genesis and several plugins you have written for the framework. Rock on!
All I can say… is “it’s about time”. 🙂
Welcome (back) to the blogosphere.
Thanks for building the Genesis framework. I think its the industry standard today.
Here’s hoping the blogging bug is catching. 😉 *crosses fingers*
Good to see your blog rebooted, looking forward to what you share 🙂
It’s good to see that the #6th, now #10 most influential person about WordPress on Twitter back to blogging. Look forward to the good stuff.
Welcome back, looking forward to your posts. Already following you on Twitter. 🙂
cool, you’ve been busy. I’ve tried contacting you via contact form re: Single Post Template plugin (not working for me on any of my sites). Could you please get in touch with me. Thanks.
[…] NotesWP App StoreKevinjohn Gallagher will be releasing his company’s WordPress plugins soonNathan Rice is blogging again!QueryPosts.comPlugin directory messages on WordPress.orgHacker News article on Automattic’s […]
[…] Nathan Rice is blogging again! […]
He speaks! Nathan, welcome back man, I’ve been making use of Genesis a ton and love it, great work you guys have been doing that side. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say on wp lately.
Comments are closed.